Belfast, Maine
3.0

Update by user Apr 22, 2016

As of now since I wrote to Pissed Customer Amerimart has taken away my account even though they say I have an account with the.Payments were made to them and items I didn't like were returned but when I try to log onto my account they say I don't exist.

They still continue to take any payments, which I think may be paid of by now, and they continue to send me catalogs saying I have credit with them but will not let me sign in. It really is their loss because I was a good customer. Never once refused to pay for anything I kept. Payments made on time and even though they said I have no account I continued to make payments on an account they say isn't there.

Why do they do this?

I bought many Christmas presents from them now I have no idea what to do.I do not know how to use this website very well yet but would lile to know how many others this has happened to and if they were ever able to fix the problem.Thank you, Linda Raymond

Original review posted by user Feb 27, 2016

Amerimart held back every order or they were back ordered & never told me until all my orders were piled up & they sent them all at once & at the same time sent me 3 letters telling me I couldnt make the monthly payments which they were allowing me to do & had to pay all at once.Every order I made they approved the 3 monthly payment plan but sent me only 3 bills in over 8 months time.

The last order had back orders in it & they sent everything at once asking for payment all in one installment. I had paid every bill they sent me completely because they were not large orders. then I got nothing for months. So like I said I waited for 2 months for some orders which I never received and the other day they shipped them all at once refusing me the monthly payment plan.

Since I had paid every bill they had sent me before why did they decide I didnt quailfy for the monthly payments when every order was checked bill at 3 monthly payments, which they approved? Now they wont let me buy anything saying I do not quailfy for monthly payments. Its so confusing even writting this has me confused. I did nothing wrong.

why did they withhold all those orders and ship all at once?None of it makes sense to me.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Amerimark. The most disappointing about amerimark online order from Amerimark was being deceived, approved for monthly payments then dropped and orders withheld Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Amerimark.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Amerimark to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Amerimark?

Comments