3.5

When I sign into my account with you you tell me that my account doesn't exists anymore even though I have continued to make payments on any item I kept.Funny how my account exists then.

You withheld so many back orders without telling me they were backordered you slammed me with a huge bill. I have done everything to keep this account but when I signed in only to find out I was no longer getting the 3 monthly payments and my account did not exist I had no idea what to do. How do you keep a company in good standing doing this to good customers? You were one of my favorite places to order Windsor Jewelry from & suddenly I have no account.

Just where did my payments go to then? I have saved all of my order forms from you and not a single one of them ever said any item I ordered was on back order.

This makes it very hard to keep track of what you have ordered and when you ordered it.I really would like to fix this instead of having a black mark against me when I didn't not do anything on purpose to hurt my account.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with jewelry and many other items and stated that there is a room for improvement of not receiving any bills so i could pay and very unprofessional. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of amerimark account. Amerimark needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned amerimark account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Amerimark.

Had an Experience with Amerimark?

Comments

I have the same issue.Whenever I have charged anything from Amerimark, I paid the balance off IN full within 60 days.

I log into my account and everything seems to be OK until I attempt to order something--and there is no option available for me to use my Amerimark charge.

I sent customer service an e-mail, but have yet to receive a response.I don't guess I will be ordering anything from them again.

to Anonymous Biddeford, Maine, United States #1242960

This is exactly what happened to me.why they do this makes no sense.

They lose good customers and have black marks against them on websites like this. I am still paying off a bill with items on it that I never got hoping to help make my credit look better if I can ever get any from anyone again. They have ruined me when all the time I am still paying them off. I added up every single thing I ordered and it came to about $400.

I am paying off a bill of over $1000!! I wish I knew where to turn for help because this is stealing from me. You will never get to order anything from them with their credit payments. I have people who use this computer that get offers all the time.

They go to buy something but they are never allowed to use the 3 month payment plan even though it states they are pre-approved. I think the company may be in trouble. All they have done is make everyone I know who tried to buy from them go somewhere else. Out of 27 people I know who got pre-approved catalogs and or emails not one of them got the payment plan.

No one! What is the point in that? Go to Amazon and look at the new line of jewelry they have. it is beautiful.

I have bought a lot for gifts thinking this is too good to be true but it is lovely. The prices? earrings, $3.00, necklace $4.00. shipping is free usually.

takes the order about a month to come but knowing that you can plan on when to order.

trust me it really is as pretty as it...

I understand how you feel.Especially when your money is being stolen.

I just got scammed out of $800.00 to buy a puppies, all the money I had in the world, to replace my Yorkie of 15 yrs who passed a few months ago.I was told by police there was nothing I could do but everyday I sit here and cry because I should of known better but if your a loyal or trusting customer your screwed.

I hope you can resolve your problem.

Good luck