Featured Not resolved

i ordered a tube of White Diamonds Body Wash and when I received it I suspected it was an imitation. I compared it to the real stuff (see photo), and it was obviously a fake. The real stuff is white and has a thicker consistency. The one from Amerimark was tan and runny and has an "off" scent.

I contacted them asking if it was a knock off and was told no, that it was the genuine product. They said they would send me a replacement. They did! The replacement was exactly as the first one they sent. I emailed them and asked again about the possibility it was a knock off, even sending the photo. They emailed back saying that different manufacturers use different dyes, colors, etc. and that would account for the difference, but that it was the genuine product.

White Diamonds is consistent in the quality of their product! This product is a knockoff. In the photo, the real thing is on the left and the knockoff is on the right.

This reviewer shared experience about "using knock off products" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $20. Read2much is overall dissatisfied with Amerimark and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about body wash at Amerimark was being deceived Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Amerimark.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Amerimark to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Amerimark?

Comments

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #995027

Is it possible its really old? The manufacturer should be able to tell if its a knock off by the numbers on the back.

to Anonymous #1004453

they sent me the second tube and it was exactly the same as the first, so unless all their stuff is old, I doubt that is it.

Henderson, Nevada, United States #992376

Had the same thing happen with opium fragrance.called Yves st laurent and e-mailed photo so they were aware of this scam.packaging was the same smelled awful.did get a refund..

to Anonymous San Antonio, Texas, United States #992378

im considering doing the same thing so other people won't get ripped off. Thanks.

to Anonymous #1004454

I did locate the contact information on my real White Diamonds tube and explained what happened, sending them the photo and company info. They are investigating Amerimark!