Amerimark - White Diamond imitation sent

i ordered a tube of White Diamonds Body Wash and when I received it I suspected it was an imitation. I compared it to the real stuff (see photo), and it was obviously a fake. The real stuff is white and has a thicker consistency. The one from Amerimark was tan and runny and has an "off" scent.

I contacted them asking if it was a knock off and was told no, that it was the genuine product. They said they would send me a replacement. They did! The replacement was exactly as the first one they sent. I emailed them and asked again about the possibility it was a knock off, even sending the photo. They emailed back saying that different manufacturers use different dyes, colors, etc. and that would account for the difference, but that it was the genuine product.

White Diamonds is consistent in the quality of their product! This product is a knockoff. In the photo, the real thing is on the left and the knockoff is on the right.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Body Wash
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #646823 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Amerimark? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 14, 2015 #995027 Raleigh, North Carolina

Is it possible its really old? The manufacturer should be able to tell if its a knock off by the numbers on the back.

Jul 07, 2015 #1004453

they sent me the second tube and it was exactly the same as the first, so unless all their stuff is old, I doubt that is it.

Jun 07, 2015 #992376 Henderson, Nevada

Had the same thing happen with opium fragrance.called Yves st laurent and e-mailed photo so they were aware of this scam.packaging was the same smelled awful.did get a refund..

Jun 07, 2015 #992378 San Antonio, Texas

im considering doing the same thing so other people won't get ripped off. Thanks.

Jul 07, 2015 #1004454

I did locate the contact information on my real White Diamonds tube and explained what happened, sending them the photo and company info. They are investigating Amerimark!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.