I ordered 1 item from Amerimark....it was fine, came on time...next month....a surprise charge from my card without my permission. They automatically signed me up for a program they sell, after me telling a telemarketer from the company I did not want the service.

So, watch your account closely or you will be paying monthly for something you don't want or know you have. Dishonesty and stealing turns my stomach. Will never order from them again.....I hate a thief and a liar.

If you want my business, be honest and straight forward, not sneaky and underhanded. It was only $2.99 but that's not the point, when your on a fixed income you can't afford people stealing what they want without permission..

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "stealing" of a product or service. Amerimark needs to "take me off your list of customers" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Amerimark.

Comments