I enjoy shoppng with this company.The Valley Lane shoe brand is so comfortable--I look to Amerimark first when I want boots or other shoes.

I have never been phoned by anyone from the company--or "scammed" in any way. The Beauty Boutique catalogue has some good, useful items in it. I have bought cosmetics, fragrances and other items and have found them to be most satisfactory. I have not yet ordered from the Windsor jewlry cataluge.

I have so much jewelry already--I doin't really need more.

I buy my clothes from other sources so I haven't purchased much from the Anthony Richards clothing catalogue.I intend to do business with this company for a long time to come.

This reviewer shared experience about "all of the above" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Amerimark. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Amerimark.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Amerimark to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Amerimark?

Comments

Sitka, Alaska, United States #960817

I have been trying to break ties with this company for months, paid my bills up to date, but I keep getting this service charge, I called many times to cancel my account but they keep sending a statement.Somebody needs to answer the calls I make or I will call the Better Business Bureau and let them know about there so called unanswered time for me. You have my info. SO PLEASE STOP MY ACCOUNT AND STOP SENDING ME A STATEMENT.