2.5

In January (the 24th) and again in March I ordered a total of 8 dresses, all the same size and style.After I ordered the January dresses I was told it wouldn't be until May 6th they'd be shipped.

Well, Ok, they WERE Summer dresses, so I decided to order a few more in March and wait. I received 1 in late March and another in April and apparently have 7 more still backordered. The problem is they still let you order the same dress ithout telling you it's on back order and I can't count how manmy postcards I get about each order trying to get me to cancel the order OR confusing me by telling me either to send BACK the postcard if I still want the items or send it back if I want to cancel. THEN today (April 27th) I see if have not 6 items still arriving but 7 and 2 now have been changed to a bigger size without my consent.

The operator seemed confused and I tried to verify 2 simple facts, 1. my size was changed and 2. how many dresses they showed back ordered. She was of little help and hung up on me, so I stayed on the line to get her again....

I told her to cancel the 2 bigger sizes and tried to tell her that with ALL the postcards I received in 4 months, not once was I asked or TOLD they were changimg the size I ordered. TERRIBLE way to do business. Also, the item has a ton of colors for this dress but apparently not all of the colors are available in the small sizes and never will be, not from the day the catalogs are 1st sent out or certainly not on the last day or clearance times. A bit of bait & switch as I was not aware it would be 4 months until items were shipped and then the constant barrage of postcards coming to get me to cancel my order.

Some postcards I didn't have to do a thing, others I had to send back....

Confusing and then they changed/substituted the size!Being hung up on was the last straw....can't ever order from them again, I would NEVER want all those postcards during them many months I'd have to wait and then who knows if I'd get the sizes I ordered!

Review about: Amerimark Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Amerimark?

Comments