San Luis, Arizona

9/23/16

I have been shopping with Ameri Mark and up until today had always had good service.Well they do itemize the products they send you, and say they have add a free gift that is never included.

But today I had to speak to 3 customer service people that didn't have a clue. I was calling about my resent payment that I had mailed out with a check. Since I'm trying to pay down all my credit. I always pay a little above what the payment due is.

So instead of xx amount I paid $5.94 over.

But per my bank and my bank statement, I was credited for less then the amount on the check, according to them it couldn't be fixed.I would have to send another payment with the amount it was missing

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of amerimark account. Amerimark needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned amerimark account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Amerimark.

Had an Experience with Amerimark?

Comments

Biddeford, Maine, United States #1242963

You can go to your bank and explain exactly what is happening, bring your paperwork and they can help you get your money back.At least that is what my daughter-in-law just did, It cant hurt and the bank will know that you are not responsible for what is happening, that you are being scammed.

I know just how you feel and I can not for the life of me figure out why they are doing this. I see bankruptcy in the near future for this company & if I knew more about it we would probably understand what they are up to. This is senseless and no company does something like this without a reason. They are making a fortune charging people for things they didn't get, after all how do I really prove those items weren't in my package if they want to say they were?

look at how much they are making on this scam alone.Hope things work out for you.