I have been shopping with Ameri Mark and up until today had always had good service.Well they do itemize the products they send you, and say they have add a free gift that is never included.
But today I had to speak to 3 customer service people that didn't have a clue. I was calling about my resent payment that I had mailed out with a check. Since I'm trying to pay down all my credit. I always pay a little above what the payment due is.
So instead of xx amount I paid $5.94 over.
But per my bank and my bank statement, I was credited for less then the amount on the check, according to them it couldn't be fixed.I would have to send another payment with the amount it was missing
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The corking, straps andleather insole are fine, but the hard rubber soles cracked, crumbled and peeled off. I emailed Birkenstock, but no one got back to me. Over the..."
- "I purchased a prom gown for my daughter. I thought it would be great to go with their custom alterations. When I got the dress it was uneven...."
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "I bought woodworking plans from an online retailer called TheGeekPub.What I received was a bunch of stolen plans! Plans they downloaded from reputable websites and then bundled without permission into a..."
- "I buy pretzels from here all of the time. This is what my sister always wants for Christmas. We pretty much love them. I just bought a basket..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."
- "I have experienced roaches in the lockers at La Fitness at 1833 La Cienga Los Angeles Ca 90035. Each time I have informed the management staff that was on duty. Yesterday Oct..."